09‏/10‏/2009

it takes more strength to let go

I can't believe she's gone..I try to occupy my time with work and people so as not to think much about it, but I was at her house and the 1st thing I did was looking for her in every room, for a second it seemed like a silly joke then I realized she's really gone. many memories came flooding back and that was the hardest part. I used to love her smile, her elegance, her smell, and now I hate that it's just fading away ...
at times I used to think it'd be better for her and for all of us, and that's what I regret most, I was only being selfish, I didn't realize I'd miss her that much.. even after all the troubles we have faced, she left and it's not any better, just the pain of her farewell .
it's not that I can't see her any more, the thing is that I see her constantly like she's right beside me, she's always in my mind, and it seems like everybody's taking it well except for me. it's been more than a month and I just can't seem to accept it. sometimes it takes more strength to let go than to keep holding on. maybe I'm not that strong? I dont know...,I know she's in a better place, but I just wish I had spent more time with her when I could. but I have to move on even if i dont want to.
To anyone who reads this, cherish the people in your life because you dont know when they might have to go..


Rest in peace my Grandmother
I love you
اللهم ارحم موتى المسلمين الذين شهدوا لك بالوحدانية و لنبيك بالرسالة و ماتوا على ذلك

2 comments:

B. يقول...

May Allah make this easier for you, May He allevıate your paın soon and grant your grandma a much better place, inshallah. Remember Prophet Yusuf's prayer when he was in the well... "Every night brings a new day, Allah alleviates all pain. Everything has its end, Allah is enough for me."

Duha Mamdouh يقول...

bgd f l youm da ana z3lt awi 3shan m7md kan z3lan awi bs l hamdoullah eny f l youm da kont gambo w kont m3ah

إرسال تعليق

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr