28‏/12‏/2009

CONFUSED


ok finally I came up with this conclusion..
some people should not be treated nicely :|!
when u'r nice to them they think u'r weak and they make fun of u. and that's surprisingly weird 'cuz once u show a different attitude other than 'nice' u find 'em respecting u!. I treat ppl the way I like to be treated, and that's only bcuz I feel bad when I don't. it's my nature! I wish I never have to meet such people so I won't have to act like that and feel bad about myself later. even if they deserve it

1 comments:

Mahmoud البطراوى يقول...

خلينا نفكر مع بعض بصوت عالى فى ضوء مثال هدهولك

انا مثلا مش بحب البنت اللى بحبها تقولى كلمه بحبك
مش بحبها تقولها .. معرفش ليه

فبالتالى لو عاملتها زى ما بحب انها تعاملنى مش هقولها كلمه بحبك خالص.

وهى طبعا هتزعل او هتعتبر ان دا غلط

عشان كده اعتقد انك تعاملى الناس زى ما بيحبوا انك تعامليهم ... عشان يعاملوكى زى ما بتحبى تتعاملى

دا مجرد تفكير بصوت عالى

إرسال تعليق

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr