14‏/01‏/2010

Memorable Quotes

And in that moment, everything I knew to be true about myself up until then was gone. I was acting like another woman, yet I was more myself than ever before.
Francesca: I want to keep it forever. I want to love you the way I do now the rest of my life. Don't you understand... we'll lose it if we leave. I can't make an entire life disappear to start a new one. All I can do is try to hold onto to both. Help me. Help me not lose loving you.
Robert: The old dreams were good dreams; they didn't work out, but glad I had them.
Robert : I dont want to need you, 'cause I can't have you.
Robert: Don't kid yourself, Francesca: you are anything but a simple woman.
This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.

Feancesca: I'll blame loving you for how much it hurts. And then even these days won't be anything more than something sordid and... a mistake.
ROBERT (desperately) Francesca, listen to me. You think what's happened to us happens to just anybody? What we feel for each other? How much we feel? We're not even two separate people anymore. Some people search their whole lives for it and wind up alone -- most people don't even think it exists and you're going to tell me that giving it up is the right thing to do? That staying here alone in a town you hate, in a house you don't feel apart of anymore -- you're telling me that's the right thing to do!?
FRANCESCA
We are the choices we've made, Robert

0 comments:

إرسال تعليق

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr