01‏/01‏/2010

Random & Silly


I have always wanted to get in a cab and say: Follow that car
I hate breaking notes, bcuz I know I'll spend the coins without care
when I read capital letters, the VOICE IN MY HEAD YELLS
I don't care if there's a fridge full of food, there's NOTHING TO EAT
"can I see ur phone" doesn't mean "Can I see ur messages"
when I see a tall guy I secretly thank him for making me feel short
No, I'm not lying but when u look at me like that, How can I not smile?l
the world is not gonna end in 2012
Hugs from behind are the cutest
Hey..yes? .. are u awake?.. No, I'm talking in my sleep
I'm not actually mad at u, I just want u to care
I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later
I love the smell of petrol
Arabs dont live in tents
sometimes when I walk I try to keep my feet in the little square tiles
I'd rather text u than call u
u get the butterfly feeling when u like someone
I love it when google changes their Logo to match the occasion of the day
I love the smell of Rain
I type things into google to see if I typed them correctly :P
I close my eyes for a second and wake up to find I slept for two hours
I hate people that dont text back and I hate getting texts that only says"k
I let chocolates melt in my mouth instead of chewing quickly
I cant stand to hear my voice in recordings or videos
I hate the 160 chapter texting limits
I like flipping the pillow over to get the cold side
people dont really want jobs, they just want money
wy do Hygine products only kill 99.9% of bacteria? I want the 0.1% killed too
I hate the word "ilu" it destroyed the meaning of "i love u
wy do u yell "Phone!"when the phone rings even though everyone hears it
I love dreams, it's like TV while sleeping
I keep my favourite songs on repeat till I get sick of it
I hate thinking of a really good comeback when the conversation is over
"I love u" is completely different from "love ya

this was the silliest post ever

0 comments:

إرسال تعليق

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr