16‏/02‏/2010

Birthday girl!!!

Hi there
We have not moved yet.. the 1st few days -after dad's decision- were the hardest. I was very sad.. even used to cry sometimes . but it's ok now. I think I have finally accepted it. I still go to work which was not very nice today btw :P but nothing new! and.. after work I met a friend. we had a walk for about an hour.. It was nice I didnt even care about my ankle pain.. that was quite refreshing. I'm trying to enjoy my last days here -before I move- instead of acting like a grieving person

anyway I got nice presents for my Birthday ( on feb 15th). yes I have just turned 23! getting old, eh? hmm.. I didnt have a big party and actually am not a fan of parties so.. it was just nice having all these presents. and of course my favourite was.. the Nokia Xpress music! :D
finally a new cell phone! YES!!!!!! the one I used to have was pretty pitiful lol. and I was strongly attached to that phone I loved it. but I kicked his pretty a$$ the moment I saw the new one =) it's simply awesome

I dont know why I have to get teddy bears every year, I got one this year too it's pink and cute.. and last year I got a giant stuffed tiger that my cat is always scared of! it's cute I know but.. c'monnnn am 23!
by the way I watched the movie "UP" tonight, with my sister. it was one of my birthday presents, as I tried to watch it many times but couldn't. anyway it was awesome it will make u cry :P have a great day
Regards! pink


0 comments:

إرسال تعليق

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr