05‏/02‏/2010

We're moving.. AGAIN

My father told us today that we'll have to move in less than 10 days to our old place. and that's ok cuz I understand why he's doing this.. I'll have to leave work too so am kinda upset. and thats weird. cuz I always have the constant need of change but once a slight change happens I find myself sad and upset
it will take few days before everything goes back to normal, just imagine life without internet for a while and go back to simplicity.. Hmm u know few days ago power went off for about an hour, no TV no noise.. it was horrible I didnt know what to do. I just layed down closed my eyes and wished that power would come back on quickly, I know it's just a way to keep my mind busy. as I end up depressed every time I'm alone. I don't wanna think much. and actually that's the reason I'm working and the reason I'm online 24/7 .. and the only reason I can't sleep at night. I think A LOT. I need to keep my mind busy all the time. even when my work was not going very well I didnt have the guts to leave. I dont wanna go into another depression.. and Im not sure if this change is for better or worse. am really sad and scared.. but who knows.. hopefully it will be for better.. I hope so
pink


1 comments:

Dentist MaN يقول...

hello pinky,
this is my first time to visit ur blog and I think it's amazing.
Concerning this post, I'm matching with u to some
extent, I always wait for changes there are many thing in my life I wanna change them.
But my reaction to the changes is not always the same, sometimes I become sad, fearful and other times I become happier satisfy
But the thing I know very well is that these changes I'm waiting , other persons will do it for me( i.e. I'm waiting for other people to change my LIFE)
I know this is bad, but It's the true.
best wishes

إرسال تعليق

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr