25‏/05‏/2010

Wait for you

I never felt nothing in the world like this before, now am missing u and wishing u'd come back through my door, why did u have to go, u could've let me know, so now am all alone
u could have stayed but u wouldnt gimme a chance, with u not around it's a lil bit more than I can stand. and all my tears they keep running down my face, why did u turn away
so why does ur pride make run and hide, are you that afraid of me? But i know it's a lie what u keeping inside, this is not how u want it to be
so babe I'll wait for u, cuz I dont know what else I can do, dont tell me I run out of time, if it takes the rest of my life
babe I'll wait for u, if u think i find it just ain't true, I relle need u in my life, no matter what I have to do, I'll wait for u
been along time since u called me, how could u forget about me? u gotta be feeling crazy. how can u walk away?! everythn's still the same, I just can do it babe
what will it take to make u come back? i told u what it is , and it just aint nothing like that, why cant u look at me ? ur' still in love with me. dont leave me crying
so why cant we just start it all over again, get it back to the way it was. if u gimme a chance I can love u right but u'r telling me it wont not enough
so why does ur pride make run and hide, are you that afraid of me? But i know it's a lie what u keeping inside, this is not how u want it to be, I will wait for u if it's the last thing I do
Elliot Yamin, Wait for you

0 comments:

إرسال تعليق

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr