08‏/06‏/2010

am so tired of being here
suppressed by all my childish fears
and if u have to leave, I wish that u'd just leave cuz ur presence still lingers here, and it wont leave me alone
these wounds wont seem to heal, this pain is just too realll.. there's just too much that time cannot erase
when u cried, I'd wipe away all of ur tears
when u screamed, I'd fight away all of ur fears
and i held ur hands thru all of these years. but u still have All of me
u used to captivate me by ur resonating light
now am boudnd by the life u left behind
ur face it haunts, my once pleasant dreams
ur voice it chased away, all the sanity in me
there's just too much that time cannot erase
I have tried so hard to tell myself that u'r gone
but though u'r still with me, I have been alone all along
AMY LEE

0 comments:

إرسال تعليق

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr