30‏/06‏/2010

Let me


let me paint us in a picture and everything will freeze by the time i'm done
we will always stay young and we will always smile
you'll never frown nor feel sad again because of me
you'll never have to think of the ways of how to please me
let me get the brushes, just let me paint us happy
let my brush do the trick and lets all stop feeling guilty
as years pass by, as i fight the evil dragon on top of the castle for you,
as i forget how to cry, as i become a soulless knight just to protect your world from falling thru,
as i forget how you looked and how you sounded deep blue,
i will still do my magic during the battles I'm having, i will still take a moment and think of you.
no huge storms, no dragons, no burning flames of armies can stop me from doing this,
i will n
ever give up on fighting, i won't lose my faith in the eternal bliss.
i know there will be a place far from rightdoings and wrongdoings, i know i will again, be with you
let me break your heart a million times, let me fix it once again,
let me leave you with a heartache, let me do my choices that I'll distain
now let me paint us in a picture and everything will freeze by the time i'm done
we will always stay happy and we will never frown
now i will just paint this picture, i will, one day, rescue you
till that time comes, just remember that i've always loved you.

3 comments:

Yamanni يقول...

who wrote this excellent lines samar

TRANSIT يقول...

Assalamu alaikum
warm greeting from Indonesia

Dr. Zaheer يقول...

Excellent ... these lines make my eyes wet...

إرسال تعليق

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr