24‏/06‏/2010

Dawson's Creek 1



Joey: I was scared.
Dawson : Of what?
Joey : Of going backwards, of never growing up.
Dawson : That's what I represent to you?
Joey : No, not you. Us. I started this year thinking that I had to say good-bye to you, but I was wrong. Dawson, you're a huge part of my life - past, present, and future - and I have to start getting used to that because... you make my life better, not worse

Dawson: I'm mad at the world, Joey, I'm a teenager.

Joey: So the friendship? You don't think we're friends anymore?
Dawson : I don't know. Are we more? Are we less? All I know is it's just not the way it used to be. Nothing is anymore.
Joey : It's called social evolution, Dawson. What's strong enough flourishes and what doesn't we look at behind glass cases in science museums.
Dawson : You and I? Are we museum bound?


Pacey: Tell me is it the possibility of losing him to someone else that suddenly makes him seem so attractive?
Jen : You really think that I am that shallow, huh?
Pacey : No. I think you're that human

Pacey: You know, it's amazing. A personality like yours and you still can't get any dates.
Joey: Even more amazing: personality like yours and you can.

Growing up sucks. Not all kisses are magic, and most boys do not live up to your expectations, but there are those times when everything, I mean love, romance, relationships, it all falls together perfectly and it's incredible. It's those moments, no matter how depressingly few and far between, that make growing up worth it

Brooks: And remember, you're still young enough to fall in and out of love a few more times before you get it right.
Dawson: That doesn't sound very fun.
Brooks: It isn't...And it is... And it isn't. But it's worth it. Every single time.


0 comments:

إرسال تعليق

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr